This charcoal product is the best way to reliably and consistently burn resin incense. Whether you’re looking to relax after a hectic day out there or planning a prayer session, this charcoal roll will bring reliability to your incense rituals. This pack contains a total of 10 extra-sized charcoal discs, each of which burns easily when you introduce a standard lighter or ignitor. Get more value for money with this premium pack of incense burning charcoal tablets.
Made for your convenience
Our incense burning charcoal roll is designed to bring total convenience to your incense burning rituals. Each briquette in this pack ignites easily and burns smoothly for up to an hour. This product is ideal for burning powdered or resin incense, but can also be used as hookah charcoal. Because this charcoal smolders evenly when ignited on an incense screen burner, it releases a uniform smoky fragrance that’ll fill up your spaces and suit your intended purpose.
• BURNS EVENLY - Our premium incense burning charcoal smoothly and evenly over long durations. Each briquette is designed from natural coconut and European hardwood, creating a refined, odorless, and smooth burning product.
• BIGGER DISKS - Each charcoal briquette in this pack is larger and burns for a much longer duration compared to regular and unrefined charcoal products. Conveniently burn any type of powdered or resin incense for up to 60 minutes.
• ECO-FRIENDLY - Bargzoils charcoal is extracted from well-sourced natural ingredients. If you’re looking to burn your favorite incense and enhance your quality of life without harming mother nature, this natural incense burning charcoal is a great choice.
• SUPER PACK - This product includes 10 charcoal briquettes in one roll. Whether you’re an avid or occasional incense user, this pack will give you more value for money. Get your super pack of 10 rolls at an affordable price.
Works with any Incense Burner
While our incense charcoal rolls are meant for use with our screen and brass incense burners, they can be used with any other product. Simply light up one end of the charcoal tablet and watch as the flame engulfs its surface. Give it a few minutes to heat up then place your powdered or resin incense on top. This product is a superb replacement to ordinary charcoal if you’re looking to get every bit of fragrance from your incense.
Precautions for use
• Allow your charcoal burner to cool off completely before cleaning up the ashes
• To enhance safety, use tongs to hold the charcoal when applying flame to the other end
• Add your resin incense a pinch at a time and enjoy
• Charcoal tablets are susceptible to moisture, particularly in humid climates. Make sure to seal the foil after opening, and carefully cover the charcoal until you are ready to use it again.
Questions? Our helpful Bargz experts are on hand if you need them. Contact them here firstname.lastname@example.org